Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CloudMosa is looking for self-motivated and passionate Software
There are several openings in the following areas -
mobile applications, remote browsering, cloud computing and distributed
Software Engineers will work on diverse projects with varying
Being an excellent generic Software Engineer and willing to dive into
new challenges outweighs existing domain specific knowledge.
Here are some examples of projects and responsibilities for Software Engineers.
A good candidate should be competent in performing at least one of the following tasks.
- Writing mobile applications on iPhone, Android, or Windows Mobile platforms.
- Writing open source code to add the features to Firefox or Chrome.
- Writing server-side code on Linux or Windows platform in C++, C#, or Java.
- Writing client-side code on Linux or Windows platform in C++ or C#.
- Designing remote browsing protocol and implementing the prototype.
- Optimizing server performance, scalability and reliability.
- Developing performance benchmark and automating software testing.
A good candidate should meet most of the following requirements.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Solid foundation in computer science and software design.
- Extensive programming experience in C++ or Java.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP and network programming.